- April 29 (6:00-9:00 PM)
- April 30 (10:00 AM-1:00 PM and 3:00-6:00 PM)
- John W. Pope Convocation Center (Gore Arena)
- Girls - gym shorts, athletic top, cheer shoes (combination of orange, black, or white)
- Guys - gym shorts, t-shirt, athletic shoes
General Requirements for Spring Tryouts:
- minimum round-off back handspring and standing back handspring
- tuck preferred
- combination jumps or jump to tuck preferred
- 1 cheer/band dance taught at tryouts
- SPOTTERS WILL NOT BE PROVIDED
- TUMBLING MUST BE EXECUTED ON THE GYM FLOOR
Stunting Positions (co-ed and all girl positions available):
- Female Positions: main base, side base, back spot, and top girls
- Base position requirements based on talent level at tryouts and need for positions
- Top girls must present flexibility and a minimum 360 dismount
- Males should be able to perform a minimum of toss hands, chair, and shoulder stand by the conclusion of tryouts
- Must have
been accepted to Campbell University as a full time student
pursuing a 4 year bachelor's degree program.
- If you are a graduating senior and you have not been accepted, you must bring a copy of your high school transcript and SAT or ACT scores with you on the first day of tryouts.
- If you are a college transfer and have not been accepted, you must bring a copy of your high school and college transcripts and SAT or ACT test scores with you on the first day of tryouts.
- Bring an athletic physical signed by a doctor (must be less than a year old).
- Bring a signed copy of the Waiver of Liability Forms found on the website. Insurance information must be included.
If you have not done so, complete the prospective athletes form found on the gocamels.com website.